Frequently Asked Questions

How do I change the address on my billing statement?

To change your mailing address, either give us a call or simply write the new address on the payment stub when you send your payment and we will promptly make the change.  There is also a form on our website (under Resources, Forms) which you may print off and fil out.  The form can be mailed or faxed to us.

I did not receive my bill or I received it late. Do I have to pay the late payment penalty?

Our billing policy is such that the bills are mailed on the last working day of each month.  Your payment is credited to your account on the day we receive it.  If your payment is not received on or before the due date, which is the 20th day of the month, a 1-1/2% penalty is added to any unpaid balance.  If a customer does not receive a monthly bill, or if it reaches him late, he is still responsible for the monthly payment.  If within the first week of the month you should not receive a bill, please do not hesitate to contact the District office.